The government believes that head teachers and school leaders should decide how to use the pupil premium money within their own schools and are then held accountable for the decisions they make through:
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all of the pupils.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis
The range of provision the school may consider include:
- Providing small group work with an experienced teacher focused on overcoming gaps in learning.
- 1:1 support
- Well-Being counselling sessions with Purple Matters
- additional teaching and learning opportunities provided through trained TAs or external agencies
- All our work through the pupil premium will be aimed at accelerating progress moving children to at least age related expectations. Initially this will be in Literacy and Numeracy
- The school will publish information on how they have used their Pupil Premium Grant to address the issue of ‘narrowing the gap’, for socially disadvantaged pupils.
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018 to 2019
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2019 to 2020
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2020 to 2021
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021-2022